What is the Microbiome?
It may surprise you that we only 10% human. The other 90% of us is made up of microflora that is bacteria, fungi and water that are collectively known as our microbiome. Our fast paced living of processed acidic foods and drinks, stress, some medications and pollution can effectively unbalance of microbiome and have a huge influence on our body’s immune system, digestive health, weight, skin, brain and even our mood and ability to cope with stress.
With an unbalanced microbiome, the immune system can be weakened because 70% to 80% of the immune system is created from the gut. Common symptoms of out of balance microbiome include:
a. upset tummy
b. diarrhoea or constipation
d. tiredness & fatigue
c. anxiety and depression
e. brain fog
f. unexplained aches & pains
g. weight gain
i. bad breath
j. not feeling quite right, ill on and off
Science is understanding more than ever that if we improve our gut health, we can improve our overall health with a balanced microbiome through a healthy lifestyle and this unique programme is the fist set to you regaining the health your desire.
How does the 21 day purify programme work?
The Purify programme combines healthy eating combined with high quality nutritional supplements designed to support your microbiome and gut health. As part of the programme you are given clear guidelines of what food and drink to eat and avoid, along with guidance incorporating the unique supplements into your diet
The Purify Programme includes:
Support access to a online group setting where you will meet new people.
Healthy meal recipes
One Purify Kit includes 1 Biome Shake, 1 ProArgi-9+, 1 Body Prime, 1 Biome DT, and 2 Biome Actives. Combined, these five innovative formulas are at the core of the Purify program.
- Improved digestion with no bloating
- Weight loss
- An Increase in energy levels
- Better sleep
- Reduced Cravings
- Reduced aches and pains
- Feelings of calmness
- Immune strengthening
If you would like further information, call or email to arrange an initial no cost 15 minute telephone consultation