One Purify Kit includes 1 Biome Shake, 1 ProArgi-9+, 1 Body Prime, 1 Biome DT, and 1 Biome Actives. Combined, these five innovative formulas are at the core of the Purify program.
What is the Microbiome?
It may surprise you that we are only 10% human. The other 90% of us is made up of microflora that is bacteria, fungi and water that are collectively known as our microbiome. Our fast paced lifestyle of eating processed acidic foods and drinks, stress, medications and pollution can effectively unbalance our microbiome and have a huge influence on our body’s immune system, digestive health, weight, skin, brain and even our mood and ability to cope with stress.
With an unbalanced microbiome, the immune system can be weakened because 70% to 80% of the immune system is created in the gut. Common symptoms of an out of balance microbiome include:
- Upset tummy
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Tiredness & fatigue
- Anxiety and depression
- Brain fog
- Aches & pains
- Weight gain
- Bad breath
- Frequent illness
Science is understanding more than ever that if we improve our gut health, we can improve our overall health with a balanced microbiome through a healthy lifestyle and this unique programme is the first step to you regaining the health you desire.
How does the 21 day purify programme work?
The Purify programme combines healthy eating combined with high quality nutritional supplements designed to support your microbiome and gut health. As part of the programme you are given clear guidelines of what food and drink to eat and avoid, along with guidance incorporating the unique supplements into your diet.
If you would like further information, call or email to arrange an initial no cost 15 minute telephone consultation.