We offer the best quality Schizandra Berry Powder
Schizandra Berry powder is wonderful adaptogen, this term refers to a specific class of herbs and natural substances with several health benefits that positively affect the adrenal glands and mediate the stress response in the body.
Adaptogens are demonstrated to be safe for clinical use in humans and confer no risk for overdose or toxicity. Though they have been used for a multitude of health benefits and for the treatment of physiological and psychological conditions, most notably adaptogens have generally been used to improve stress levels and combat fatigue. We’re talking both physical and mental stress, so yes, it’s a double whammy in our book. Adaptogenic herbs work their magic by strengthening the endocrine system (that’s the one that is responsible for hormone secretion) and thereby naturally balancing out stress hormones in the body.
The schisandra berry was historically used in athletes to help them contend with a myriad of physical stressors however it has many health benefits including:
- A powerful adaptogen that helps reduce stress and manage stress
- Helps to boost energy
- Fight mental and physical fatigue, helping to promote mental clarity and enhance focus
- Improve mood, reduce anxiety and promote sleep
- Schisandra helps to boost the body’s immune system
- A powerful anti-oxidant that helps to protect against cell damage
- Provides protection against cancer by destroying free radicals and aiding the growth of new, healthy cells
- Powerful anti-aging benefits by protecting skin cells and helping to keep skin cells healthy and youthful
- Plays an important role in promoting healthy liver function
- Strong anti-inflammatory benefits to the entire body
- Anti-inflammatory power may help thwart carcinogenesis
- Anti-inflammatory benefits help to promote smooth and flawless skin
- Schisandra is a natural expectorant, helping to calm asthma
How to Use
Mild side effects may include indigestion and skin rash. Schisandra may promote contractions of the uterine muscles and thus should not be used by pregnant women.