Pearl powder is a secret ingredient in many of today’s top selling skin care creams, lotions, shampoos and conditioners….and even some style products. Pearl Powder is a natural source of calcium. Traditionally recognized benefits of using pearl powder products include: Healing, skin brightening, anti-wrinkle, and sun protection.
Hydrolysed pearl extract powder from Good Living Nutrition is a much more potent and cleaner version of many brands on the market, this is a raw and concentrated powder removing impurities.
Other anti-aging benefits: Helps to promote cell renewal, enhance elasticity, improve circulation, calming and detoxification, protects from environmental radicals, regulates skin discoloration, and smooth skin texture, helps to nourish the bones and promote the body’s metabolism.
Benefits of Pearl Powder:
- Prevents skin discoloration by slowing down the development of melanin which controls the colour pigments of the skin; it also removes age and liver spots on the skin.
- Act as sunblock; experts claim that pearls can correct the damage done to the skin by the sun.
- Contains a natural moisturizer, proteins which renew the skin cells, vitamin B
- Complex and polysaccharides which strengthen the muscles and the metabolism.
- Pearl Powder when applied to minor open wounds can accelerate healing.
- Pearl powder is a powerful exfoliator; when applied externally, it speeds the skin’s natural process of shedding dead cells, replacing them with new cells.
- Chinese scientists have also discovered that calcium from pearl is more easily absorbed by the body than the regularly used calcium. Japanese study showed that older women taking pearl powder as an anti-aging and bone-strengthening supplement had increased bone density, and reduced osteoporosis.
- When pregnant women and breast feeding women take it, Pearl Powder is believed to speed up bone development and promote intelligence in babies.
- Helps strengthen eye muscle therefore improving eyesight.
- Promotes smooth flow of blood therefore energizing the body.
- Helps increase libido and sexual potency in humans.
- Pearl has also been shown to be beneficial for habitual constipation, acting quickly, gently and effectively.