Omega 3 Vegan provides the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA derived from plant marine algae, and is one of the first UK supplements providing EPA and DHA to be suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
It is produced from microalgae that is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination and pollution, and concerns over sustainability.
Omega 3 Vegan contains EPA and DHA, which contribute to the following:
- normal brain function
- normal vision
- normal blood pressure
- the maintenance of normal blood tryglyceride levels
- the normal function of the heart
- Vegan omega 3 rich in DHA and EPA
- High DHA for brain and eye health
- 334mg DHA and 166mg EPA per gram
- Clean and stable
- Sustainably grown
- Our best-selling omega 3 product
- An excellent product for pregnancy and breastfeeding
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to twelve months of age (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA)
Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes of the foetus and breastfed infants (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to 250mg of EPA and DHA)
Suitable for children from the age of 6 years old. For babies and younger children, our Vegan Omega 3 Liquid would be more suitable.